Posted by : Unknown Thursday, December 26, 2013


The latest Marvel Legends has given us the best Jim Lee 90s Jean Grey figure so far. However, some things are still off with it for me. The face and hands were quite too big. Especially when placing her side by side with previous X-men Legends figures.
So I replaced her face with that of the X-men movie figure of Famke Jansenn, the actress who played Jean in the film. The proportion fits well, and its only suitable that I used her face giving the figure a more realistic detailed look. The face was also painted in high detail capturing the actress's as much as I can. I also replaced the hands with a smaller pair from the same movie figure.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

About


This fan page features the creations of Myke dela Paz from miniatures to statues, toys and displays , customs, sculptures, etc. of Pop-culture characters.

Phoenix Force Creations
Myke Dela Paz

Labels

Blog Archive

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Phoenix Force Creations -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -